Who’s playing in Austin?
- Alyssa Hankey. Madrone Coffee Co.
- Lake Street Dive. Stubb’s Waller Creek Amphitheater (Outdoors)
- Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness. Stubb’s Waller Creek Amphitheater (Outdoors)
- Mike Vincent Fisher. EVO Entertainment Kyle.
- Southern Angels. Vincent’s on the Lake.
- Alec Benjamin.
- fana hues.
Where do they have concerts in Austin?
- Austin City Limits Live. 310 Willie Nelson Blvd (at Guadalupe St), Austin, TX.
- Stubb’s Bar-B-Q. 801 Red River St (at E 8th St), Austin, TX.
- Long Center.
- Auditorium Shores at Lady Bird Lake.
- Austin360 Amphitheater.
- The Mohawk.
- Frank Erwin Center (ERC)
- Emo’s East.
What is the big music festival in Austin? Austin City Limits Music Festival
ACL Festival is a two-weekend event that brings together more than 130 acts from all over the world to play rock, indie, country, folk, electronic and more on eight stages.
What kind of music do they play in Austin Texas? Austin Texas has long been known for its vibrant live music. Music in Austin ranges from folk to country to ethnic to rap and reggae; you name it Austin has it. Austin’s early German Swede and Mexican settlers brought their musical heritage with them.