Who’s playing in Austin?
- Alyssa Hankey. Madrone Coffee Co.
- Lake Street Dive. Stubb’s Waller Creek Amphitheater (Outdoors)
- Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness. Stubb’s Waller Creek Amphitheater (Outdoors)
- Mike Vincent Fisher. EVO Entertainment Kyle.
- Southern Angels. Vincent’s on the Lake.
- Alec Benjamin.
- fana hues.
What is Texas Austin known for? Austin is known as the live music capital of the world, and The Continental Club is the live music capital of Austin. The iconic venue on South Congress Avenue opened its doors in 1955 and has since welcomed legends like Robert Plant and Wanda Jackson.
What is the entertainment district in Austin Texas? While you can hear bands performing throughout much of Austin, the heart of the Texas capital’s live music scene can be found in the Red River Cultural District. Located along Red River Street which intersects Sixth Street, it’s here you’ll find local and touring acts doing their thing.
Where do artists hang out in Austin? The Austin Art Garage is a great place to visit if you want to browse cool art from local artists! Austin is brimming with artistic talent, and the Austin Art Garage puts their talents on display in their online store and in their gallery located on South Lamar.