Where can you tube in Austin?
- Waterloo Adventures. Lake Travis. Austin.
- Float Fest and Avery Eustace. Comal River.
- Frio River Concan Texas. Frio River.
- Flickr/Dustin Larimer. Guadalupe River.
- Flickr/Alex Thomson. Barton Creek Greenbelt.
- Friends of the Brazos River. Brazos River.
How much is tubing in Austin? Better Prices and Vehicles
Our Make New Friends Trip base price is $69 per person, and our Door to Shore private trip is $75 per person. A PEAK AT AUSTIN TUBING!
Where can I tube a river in Austin? The San Marcos, Comal, and Guadalupe rivers are the “big three” for floating around Austin, but there’s also an in-town alternative. The Barton Creek Greenbelt offers a secluded, relaxed float close to home.
How long does it take to float the river in Austin? About 6 hours in total. Our departure times from Austin are in the morning and early afternoon. This is so that you’re back in Austin in time to get prepared for evening fun. Please do not plan anything immediately after the trip as trip times are variable.