Where can you tube in Austin?
- Waterloo Adventures. Lake Travis. Austin.
- Float Fest and Avery Eustace. Comal River.
- Frio River Concan Texas. Frio River.
- Flickr/Dustin Larimer. Guadalupe River.
- Flickr/Alex Thomson. Barton Creek Greenbelt.
- Friends of the Brazos River. Brazos River.
Where can I tube a river in Austin? The San Marcos, Comal, and Guadalupe rivers are the “big three” for floating around Austin, but there’s also an in-town alternative. The Barton Creek Greenbelt offers a secluded, relaxed float close to home.
What months Can you float the river in Austin? Public Floats will always run Friday, Saturday & Sunday. We will be offering Public Floats seven days a week May 4th – September based on availability.
How long does it take to float the river in Austin? About 6 hours in total. Our departure times from Austin are in the morning and early afternoon. This is so that you’re back in Austin in time to get prepared for evening fun. Please do not plan anything immediately after the trip as trip times are variable.