Where can I soak in Austin?
- Sponsored Result.
- Glow Spa & Wax House. 6.2 mi.
- All “spas with soaking tubs” Results in Austin, TX. Showing 1-60 of 61.
- Viva Day Spa + Med Spa – Lamar. 2.9 mi.
- Hiatus Spa + Retreat. 2.2 mi.
- Halina European Day Spa. 3.6 mi.
- Kimber Modern. 3.8 mi.
- Massage In The Hill Country. 15.4 mi.
What did Miraval Austin used to be called? Miraval Austin began as The Crossings, the unique vision of Joyce and Ken Beck in 2003.
How much are massages Austin? How Much Is A Massage in Austin, Texas? The cost of a massage depends on the quality of massage place and massage therapists, the type of massage, and the length of the treatment. Massages cost between $85-$180 at award-winning Viva Day Spa + Med Spa in Austin, Texas, one of Austin’s massage spas.
What are the 6 types of spa?
- Destination Spas- Destination spas are a fancy establishment of spas that are found in quite specific locations and quite influential.
- Resort Spa- Resort and hotel spas are a new trend these days.
- Day Spas.
- Mineral Spring Spa.
- Club Spas.
- Medical Spas.