Where can I get water in Austin?
- Travis County Expo Center. 7311 Decker Lane.
- Southeast Metropolitan Park. 4511 State Hwy 71 Del Valle, TX 78724.
- Austin Water Glen Bell Service Center* 3907 S.
- Austin Water North Service Center*
- Kelly Reeves Athletic Complex.
- Travis County Tax Office-Southeast.
- Walnut Creek Metropolitan Park.
Where can I fill up my Austin gallon of water?
- Sunray Waters. 3.9 mi.
- Blue Jug – Alkaline Water & Health Market. 0.5 mi.
- Alkaline Water Tree Store Round Rock. 16.1 mi.
- Swift Bulk Water. 11.7 mi.
- Waterboy. 23.0 mi.
- Heart Water. 4.4 mi.
- Sweetwater Home Services – Austin. 5.8 mi.
- Blue Jug – Alkaline Water & Health Market. 29.5 mi.
Can you drink tap water in Austin? Austin Water has lifted the boil water notice for all customers. Customers no longer need to boil water used for drinking, cooking and making ice. Water quality testing submitted to the TCEQ has confirmed that tap water meets all regulatory standards and is safe for human consumption.
How do I set up water in Austin?
- Call Customer Care at 512-494-9400 to speak with a representative.
- Register with Online Customer Care to request new service or changes to your existing service.