Where are the murals in Austin?
- Location: 6th Street and I-35 frontage road.
- Location: Brazos and Second streets.
- Location: New Austin Hotel.
- Location: 2000 E Martin Luther King Jr Blvd.
- Location: 1720 S 1st St.
- Location: Wall of Jo’s Coffee, 1300 S Congress Ave.
- Location: Wall of Prima Dora: 1912 S Congress Ave.
Where does Austin have the most murals in the city? Congress Ave. From South First, cut over to South Congress Avenue (SoCo), home to many of the city’s most iconic murals. Located on the side of Austin souvenir shop Prima Dora, the black and white Love From Austin mural is simple but has become a favorite.
Where is the I Love You So Much mural in Austin? Thanks to Instagram, this is now officially the most famous street corner in Austin. Located on buzzing South Congress Avenue, on one side of the popular Jo’s Coffee, it’s a green painted wall bearing a simple message in elegant red text: “I love you so much”.
Who did the I Love You So Much mural in Austin? I Love You So Much
Local musician Amy Cook scrawled a love note on the side of Jo’s Coffee shop in 2010. It has since become one of the most photographed spots in Austin.