What small towns are around Austin?
While there are many small towns around ATX that can give you the best of both worlds, we’re highlighting four here that fit the bill:
- Lockhart. Population: 13,700. Distance to Austin: 33 miles.
- Taylor. Population: 13,500. Distance to Austin: 39 miles.
- Wimberley. Population: 3,000.
- Blanco. Population: 2,000.
What towns are close to Austin?
Best Suburbs Near Austin, Texas
- Cedar Park. Population: 76,999. Median Home Value: $279,900.
- Lakeway. Population: 15,673.
- Brushy Creek. Population: 21,764.
- Round Rock. Population: 128,739.
- Pflugerville. Population: 64,431.
- Leander. Population: 56,111.
- Shady Hollow. Population: 5,004.
- Wells Branch. Population: 12,120.
What is the best small town in Texas?
- 1 of 8 Fredericksburg, Texas.
- 2 of 8 New Braunfels, Texas.
- 3 of 8 Boerne, Texas.
- 4 of 8 Round Top, Texas.
- 5 of 8 Port Aransas, Texas.
- 6 of 8 Grapevine, Texas.
- 7 of 8 Marathon, Texas.
- 8 of 8 Johnson City, Texas.
What is the best place to live near Austin Texas?
The 20 Best Neighborhoods in Austin: Where to Live in 2022
- Allandale. Surrounded by the bustle of city life, Allandale is a unique enclave of quiet suburban streets just minutes from downtown with easy access to the rest of Austin.
- Barton Hills.
- Cedar Park.
- Dripping Springs.
- East Austin.