What is the street in Austin with all the bars? Sixth Street is distinctly Austin. With its colorful and bustling array of bars, restaurants and entertainment venues, it’s a sure bet for experiencing local characters and the vibrancy of the city.
What part of Austin has the best nightlife?
- Downtown Austin.
- South Congress (SoCo)
- University of Texas.
- Old West Austin.
- South Lamar.
- 5 More Great Neighborhoods for Austin Nightlife.
Where does everyone go out in Austin? Experts agree that the Rainey Street area, adjacent to Lady Bird Lake, is the hip place to be right now. Whiskey bars sit next to beer gardens, and ethnic restaurants next to classic American cuisine. Food trucks, live music on patios and football games on huge screens are what attract both visitors and locals.
Where can I meet hot guys in Austin?
- Deep Eddy Cabaret. 2.1 mi. $ Dive Bars.
- Midnight Cowboy. 2.8 mi. 491 reviews.
- Antone’s Nightclub. 2.9 mi. 108 reviews.
- Aba – Austin. 3.6 mi. 748 reviews.
- Zanzibar. 3.1 mi. 279 reviews.
- Here Nor There. 2.7 mi. 185 reviews.
- Dive Bar and Lounge. 2.0 mi. 161 reviews.
- The Ruby Hotel & Bar. 15.2 mi.