What is the best area to live in Austin Texas?
- Avery Ranch. Just 20 miles north of Downtown Austin, this well–managed and well-maintained development lies within a calm setting.
- Steiner Ranch.
- Circle C Ranch.
- South Austin.
What is the nicest suburb in Austin Texas?
- Cedar Park. Population: 76,999. Median Home Value: $279,900.
- Lakeway. Population: 15,673.
- Brushy Creek. Population: 21,764.
- Round Rock. Population: 128,739.
- Pflugerville. Population: 64,431.
- Leander. Population: 56,111.
- Shady Hollow. Population: 5,004.
- Wells Branch. Population: 12,120.
What neighborhoods are safe in Austin?
- Hyde Park.
- Barton Hills.
What is the rich neighborhood in Austin? The wealthiest Austin neighborhood, West Lake Oaks-Bee Creek Terrace, was ranked the 64th richest neighborhood in America, with an average annual household income of $388,436.