What is the best area to live in Austin Texas?
- Avery Ranch. Just 20 miles north of Downtown Austin, this well–managed and well-maintained development lies within a calm setting.
- Steiner Ranch.
- Circle C Ranch.
- South Austin.
What is the nicest suburb in Austin Texas?
- Cedar Park. Population: 76,999. Median Home Value: $279,900.
- Lakeway. Population: 15,673.
- Brushy Creek. Population: 21,764.
- Round Rock. Population: 128,739.
- Pflugerville. Population: 64,431.
- Leander. Population: 56,111.
- Shady Hollow. Population: 5,004.
- Wells Branch. Population: 12,120.
Where is the hood in Austin TX? Located in the southeast area of Austin with a population of around 12,211, Montopolis is considered one of the most dangerous places to live in Austin. With a crime rate 124% higher than the national average, you have 1 in 18 chance of becoming a victim of a crime.
Where should you not stay in Austin? But, as with any city, there are a few areas that you may want to avoid such as Montopolis, Martin Luther King-Hwy 183, and Saint Johns. There is a homeless shelter downtown at 7th and Neches. Parts of Downtown can be a bit seedy, especially at night such as East Congress.