What is the best area in Austin TX to live?
- Barton Hills. A popular residential neighborhood located in South Austin’s 78704 zip code.
- Downtown Austin. When it comes to listing the best neighborhood to live in Austin, TX, downtown is one of the best.
- West Lake.
- Travis Heights.
What is the cheapest suburb of Austin Texas? #1: Lockhart, TX
With a population of 14,379, Lockhart comes in at number one on our list of most affordable Austin suburbs.
Where should I not live in Austin?
- Montopolis. Located in the southeast area of Austin with a population of around 12,211, Montopolis is considered one of the most dangerous places to live in Austin.
- Martin Luther King-Hwy 183.
- Georgian Acre.
- Johnston Terrace.
- Saint Johns.
- Cedar Park.
What areas of Austin are safest?
- The Hills. The Hills is one of the most picturesque neighborhoods in Austin.
- Barton Creek.
- Hudson Bend.