Is search engine optimization a waste of money? In a nutshell, the answer is no, but that’s also highly dependent on your budget and goals as a company, which is a topic we’ll be covering in a future post centered around finding the best SEO company vs the most affordable.
What is the best search engine optimization company?
- Manta. Manta helps you grow online to get more customers.
- Ignite Visibility. The Expert Digital Marketing Agency ✔️
- WebFX. Digital Marketing That Drives Revenue® ✔️
- Titan Growth. ROI-Driven Strategies Backed by Technology.
- SEO Brand.
- Big Leap.
How much does SEO cost? The average cost for project-based SEO services ranges from $1,000 to $1 million and up. Smaller companies using local SEO could spend roughly $1,000 a month per project. Larger, enterprise-level companies can expect to pay millions of dollars a month.
Which brands use SEO?
- Woot: proper site architecture.
- Macy’s: canonical URLs specified.
- Overstock: applying structured data.
- Etsy: content strategy.
- Rei: fast load.
- Amazon: applying user-generated content.
- Luna Sandals: detailed product descriptions.