Is Austin Texas Romantic? Austin is perhaps not ranked among the most romantic destinations in the world, but perhaps it should be. With its quirky atmosphere, vibrant nightlife and beautiful surroundings, it has a lot to offer those looking for a fun way to spend the day with their loved one.
How do you plan a romantic weekend on a budget?
- Go Off the Beaten Path.
- Stay Close to Home.
- Travel in the Off-Season.
- Look for Last-Minute Deals.
- Be Flexible About Lodgings.
- Fix Your Own Food.
- Take a Road Trip.
- Go Camping.
What is there to do in Austin for 2 hours?
- The Texas Ranger statue in front of the Texas Capitol building in Austin, TX.
- Saddle up to the bar at Craft Pride for a sampling of the best beers in Texas. (
- A walk — or ride — on this scenic trail is sure to add some zen to your afternoon. (
What should you not miss in Austin?
- Franklin Barbecue. Be prepared to queue early for Franklin Barbecue’s mouthwatering brisket, pulled pork, and other smoked meats.
- Sixth Street.
- Congress Avenue Bridge.
- The Shady Grove.
- Broken Spoke.
- South Congress Avenue.
- Ginny’s Little Longhorn Saloon.